Leeds rinsing Arsenal
Making us look good..

Arsenal are total dog shit
Shocking !
Reply }}
45 minutes to come.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
Probably get a replay and by then arsenal will be firing
Reply }}
They had there chance in the first half. No doubting how well they are set up though. They just lack quality players. Won't be long until Bielsa is managing in the top flight with or without Leeds.
Reply }}
The way Leeds played in first half reminds me of the way we play,pretty football and total possession with no end product.Then end up losing to crap goal.Its dog eat dog, you’ve got to be ruthless.
Reply }}
(07-01-2020, 08:51 AM)MR WHITE Wrote: The way Leeds played in first half reminds me of the way we play,pretty football and total possession with no end product.Then end up losing to crap goal.Its dog eat dog, you’ve got to be ruthless.

If they had a prem level striker they would have been 3 up at half time.
Reply }}
(07-01-2020, 09:01 AM)Reznor Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 08:51 AM)MR WHITE Wrote: The way Leeds played in first half reminds me of the way we play,pretty football and total possession with no end product.Then end up losing to crap goal.Its dog eat dog, you’ve got to be ruthless.

Yeah Bamford is a bit of pussy, they need Mitro upfront.
Reply }}
(07-01-2020, 09:10 AM)MR WHITE Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 08:51 AM)MR WHITE Wrote: The way Leeds played in first half reminds me of the way we play,pretty football and total possession with no end product.Then end up losing to crap goal.Its dog eat dog, you’ve got to be ruthless.

Main difference between PL and Chumionship, Better keepers, better defenders, better midfielders and better strikers.

And as we have found a lot this season, winning football matches is not about possession it is about scoring more goals than the opposition.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
(07-01-2020, 09:10 AM)MR WHITE Wrote:

Ssshhhhhhh !!!!!!
Reply }}