Cav signs permanent
4 year deal
Great signing
Reply }}
Marvelous
Reply }}
Perhaps as a Fulham player he will perform better. He has not set the World on fire yet.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
Not sure about this.....yes....he is talented.......but woefully inconsistent (which is why Wolves let him go)......

Lets see if Parker can motivate and direct him to consistency....
Reply }}
(07-01-2020, 11:01 PM)Patrick Wrote: Not sure about this.....yes....he is talented.......but woefully inconsistent (which is why Wolves let him go)......

Lets see if Parker can motivate and direct him to consistency....

The words Parker, motivate and consistency don’t belong in the same sentence.
Reply }}
Very good on his day, all in all I’d say he’s a quality signing, likes to play fast and move the ball quick, sometimes Parker’s styles a little drab for him

I wonder what we paid for him
Reply }}
(09-01-2020, 05:23 AM)Tony Mac Wrote: Very good on his day, all in all I’d say he’s a quality signing, likes to play fast and move the ball quick, sometimes Parker’s styles a little drab for him

I read somewhere it was around 15 million which sounds about right in today's market but could have been just paper(internet) guess work. It's a good piece of business and I think he'll only improve now he can mentally settle.

(09-01-2020, 07:05 AM)Reznor Wrote:
(09-01-2020, 05:23 AM)Tony Mac Wrote: Very good on his day, all in all I’d say he’s a quality signing, likes to play fast and move the ball quick, sometimes Parker’s styles a little drab for him

I read somewhere it was around 15 million which sounds about right in today's market but could have been just paper(internet) guess work. It's a good piece of business and I think he'll only improve now he can mentally settle.
It also free's up a loan space.
Reply }}
Fuckin 15 sounds pricey too me, more like 10
Oh well !
That’s the problem with loaning players if they do well and you wanna keep em the selling teams gonna reem you as they have you by the balls
Reply }}
The 15 mill quote is from Football Fancast. Could be bullshit but weirdly Tony Khan does throw his Dad's money around sometimes. Look at last summer! At least we know what we're getting with Cav unlike the jokers we did aquire last summer.
Reply }}
People who think £15m is to much are deluding themselves. To get a really good player you have to pay nearer a £100m + so a half decent Championship player for £15 is about as cheap as you can get. Think of the rubbish we purchased last season for much more than that.

Prices for players have become silly.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}