Not Good For Us
City three up at half time will not need to put out a strong team for the second leg, just after they play us.  We play against the City best team.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
(07-01-2020, 09:56 PM)Mr B P Wrote: City three up at half time will not need to put out a strong team for the second leg, just after they play us.  We play against the City best team.

I look forward to facing their strongest team possible. If Parker has ideas of managing in the Premiership he'll have to set out the side to be as tight as possible. Defend like we have sometimes and City will put 10 passed us. Any unnessary messing about with the ball at the back will result in a lot of pain.
Reply }}
(07-01-2020, 10:34 PM)Reznor Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 09:56 PM)Mr B P Wrote: City three up at half time will not need to put out a strong team for the second leg, just after they play us.  We play against the City best team.

I look forward to facing their strongest team possible. If Parker has ideas of managing in the Premiership he'll have to set out the side to be as tight as possible. Defend like we have sometimes and City will put 10 passed us. Any unnessary messing about with the ball at the back will result in a lot of pain.
I think we have to be prepared for humiliation with our leaky defence.
Reply }}
Will be somewhat interesting to watch I wish we were playing them at Fulham
Reply }}
It is going to be live on TV. 3pm on the 26th. BBC.
Reply }}
It’s on at. 1pm !
Reply }}
Blimey, we better turn up and hopefully not be humiliated. If defensively we have one of our bad days it could be painful viewing. City don't have much sympathy and have battered some lower league teams in the cups.
Reply }}
Grab ankles and take the bumming will be Parker’s approach.
Reply }}
(09-01-2020, 06:21 PM)Norfolk Enchants Wrote: It’s on at. 1pm !

So it is!

Whoops. Thanks for the correction.
Reply }}
you may wish you never found out
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}