Does Hector start?
and if he does, who doesn't?
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
Perhaps three at the back with Christie and Bryan as the wing backs.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
Good question
For me yes he starts
Either Ream or Mawson alongside him, an inform Ream would be nice....
Odoi and Bryan for me on the wings
Reply }}
a Fulham back three scares me, however 5 at the back with Hector in the middle with Bryan and Odoi as wing backs, and MacDonald as a CDM, 3-4-3 diamond. Otherwise same back line as the astonvilla game, except for Odoi as RB
Reply }}
(10-01-2020, 03:08 PM)Mr B P Wrote: Perhaps three at the back with Christie and Bryan as the wing backs.

Christie shouldn’t even be mentioned he’s so fucking useless.Odoi leaves him for dead.
Reply }}
Does Christie need glasses?...or just talent?
Reply }}
Hector and Ream with Mawson benched and possibility of kongolo or the rangers chap in the mix too starting to feel like a possible changing of the guards in the back line ....last seasons horror show probably enforcing it happens eventually one way or another

Just wonder if a premier league side might bite for Mawson if he’s not starting... I still hope he returns to his rave reviews days at Swansea in the premier league and he’s still young
Reply }}
(19-01-2020, 06:53 AM)woody Wrote: Hector and Ream with Mawson benched and possibility of kongolo or the rangers chap in the mix too starting to feel like a possible changing of the guards in the back line ....last seasons horror show probably enforcing it happens eventually one way or another

Just wonder if a premier league side might bite for Mawson if he’s not starting...   I still hope he returns to his rave reviews days at Swansea in the premier league and he’s still young

I think there is a 'syndrome', 'injured player syndrome', every time we buy a player whose actually injured during the transfer window, it just hasn't worked out. They are playing catch up to get fit and playing. Heaps of pressure, then another injury, trying to rush the player back etc. 

Mitroglou is a classic example.
Reply }}