Terence Kongolo to sign?
a couple of credible sources on Twitter saying medical done and soon to sign.

Might mean Bryan is off
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(16-01-2020, 02:15 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: a couple of credible sources on Twitter saying medical done and soon to sign.

Might mean Bryan is off

Not many sound too bothered about Bryan leaving. This Kongolo apparently has potential to be amazing. As did Seri though so no point getting carried away. Worrying he couldn't even make the Huddersfield starting 11 though
Reply }}
(16-01-2020, 02:57 PM)The Stinkerman Wrote:
(16-01-2020, 02:15 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: a couple of  credible sources on Twitter saying medical done and soon to sign.

Might mean Bryan is off

Not many sound too bothered about Bryan leaving. This Kongolo apparently has potential to be amazing. As did Seri though so no point getting carried away. Worrying he couldn't even make the Huddersfield starting 11 though

think we need both for time being.

kongolo is a signing with future in mind and should start on the bench for 6 weeks or so initially, takes time for player to build into a team and bryan has just established that here, and understand team mates which also likely explains kongolo problems at H
Reply }}
(16-01-2020, 03:00 PM)woody Wrote:
(16-01-2020, 02:15 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: a couple of  credible sources on Twitter saying medical done and soon to sign.

Might mean Bryan is off

kongolo is a signing with future in mind and should start on the bench for 6 weeks or so initially, takes time for player to build into a team and bryan has just established that here, and understand team mates which also likely explains kongolo problems at H

I agree. I hope JB stays, but there's shitloads of links with Watford and Southampton Kongolo can play LB or CB. Tony loves his versatile signings.
Reply }}
(16-01-2020, 03:48 PM)The Stinkerman Wrote:
(16-01-2020, 03:00 PM)woody Wrote:

Might mean Bryan is off

I agree. I hope JB stays, but there's shitloads of links with Watford and Southampton  Kongolo can play LB or CB.  Tony loves his versatile signings.
I hope he can play right back as Christie is a hazard we should not have to face.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
Why would Huddersfield....actually a well funded club .......let this guy go????......and to a competitor team......really odd......
Reply }}
(17-01-2020, 09:25 AM)Patrick Wrote: Why would Huddersfield....actually a well funded club .......let this guy go????......and to a competitor team......really odd......

apparently he is on very big wages and has "given up" playing for them and has been dropped.
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(17-01-2020, 09:38 AM)Peabody Raver Wrote:
(17-01-2020, 09:25 AM)Patrick Wrote: Why would Huddersfield....actually a well funded club .......let this guy go????......and to a competitor team......really odd......

apparently he is on very big wages and has "given up" playing for them and has been dropped.
ok......well let's hope he doesn't 'give up' playing for us......we really don't need another Seri situation
Reply }}
He has signed. Need to keep Bryan and ease him in over the next 2 months if he can get used to our style of play and fit into the squad could be our X player next season.

( realistically most signings made should be with 6 months time in mind ...the error we made last season ).
Reply }}
I think Bryan is staying, with his injury record, if he was going, he wouldn't have played against Boro.
Reply }}