Further Adventures of The Shadow and The Invisible Man
How sad that Ream has gone from POTY to a shadow of that former self. Again today, he looked clueless, played a two steps too slowly, and could not seem to put any mustard on any passes. He failed to mark Gallagher ("That's YOUR man, Timmy!) on that early header, and twice in the 36', he turned steady possession into hospital passes for his teammates. Each time he was on the ball felt like an imminent assist for Blackburn. We are fortunate that he did not give anything away.

And yet another disappearing act from BDR. Despite being on the pitch for the entire 94', he has as many quality touches today as did Arter - or Bullard. The one time he had a head of steam on the ball, he pulled up and single-handedly stopped an attack to back-pass. I cannot figure out why such a quality talent is so absent for entire halves and even full matches.

Of the three center mids, Scotty subs out the two who were playing the best - including another steady performance by JO - and leaves on KMac. I love KMac, but I love 67 minutes or fewer of KMac. Leaving him on for 94' is a great 'team move' with the best of all team players, but it is playing with dead-leg fire.

A lucky three points.
Reply }}
(08-02-2020, 08:50 PM)nwgabbey Wrote: How sad that Ream has gone from POTY to a shadow of that former self. Again today, he looked clueless, played a two steps too slowly, and could not seem to put any mustard on any passes. He failed to mark Gallagher ("That's YOUR man, Timmy!) on that early header, and twice in the 36', he turned steady possession into hospital passes for his teammates. Each time he was on the ball felt like an imminent assist for Blackburn. We are fortunate that he did not give anything away.

And yet another disappearing act from BDR. Despite being on the pitch for the entire 94', he has as many quality touches today as did Arter - or Bullard. The one time he had a head of steam on the ball, he pulled up and single-handedly stopped an attack to back-pass. I cannot figure out why such a quality talent is so absent for entire halves and even full matches.

Of the three center mids, Scotty subs out the two who were playing the best - including another steady performance by JO - and leaves on KMac. I love KMac, but I love 67 minutes or fewer of KMac. Leaving him on for 94' is a great 'team move' with the best of all team players, but it is playing with dead-leg fire.

A lucky three points.

I must have been watching a different game. I thought we looked a different class, I thought we controlled the whole game, I thought all the back four were brilliant.  Parker had a plan and it worked perfectly.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
(08-02-2020, 08:54 PM)Mr B P Wrote:
(08-02-2020, 08:50 PM)nwgabbey Wrote: How sad that Ream has gone from POTY to a shadow of that former self. Again today, he looked clueless, played a two steps too slowly, and could not seem to put any mustard on any passes. He failed to mark Gallagher ("That's YOUR man, Timmy!) on that early header, and twice in the 36', he turned steady possession into hospital passes for his teammates. Each time he was on the ball felt like an imminent assist for Blackburn. We are fortunate that he did not give anything away.

A lucky three points.

I must have been watching a different game. I thought we looked a different class, I thought we controlled the whole game, I thought all the back four were brilliant.  Parker had a plan and it worked perfectly.
Unfortunately you've lost any ability to stay 'subjective', instead all is 'rosy' in the world of BP.
Reply }}