Hector MOTM
his long range passing was atrocious
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
Cairney and Onomah also played very well.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
(13-02-2020, 07:58 AM)Mr B P Wrote: Cairney and Onomah also played very well.

Most of Cairney's passes were towards the
wrong end. He is either lacking confidence
or doesn't feel confident in his team mates.

Playing AK in front of Cav, suspect team
Selections. Onamagh should of passed,
Mitro was better placed with plenty of
space.
Reply }}
Can somebody tell me why Kamara gets to start in front of Cavaleiro ? and why didn't Mac play.
Reply }}
(13-02-2020, 10:53 AM)MR WHITE Wrote: Can somebody tell me why Kamara gets to start in front of Cavaleiro ? and why didn't Mac play.

We are playing twice a week for the whole of this month so Parker need to use the squad.

Reply }}
(13-02-2020, 12:15 PM)Mr B P Wrote:
(13-02-2020, 10:53 AM)MR WHITE Wrote: Can somebody tell me why Kamara gets to start in front of Cavaleiro ? and why didn't Mac play.

We are playing twice a week for the whole of this month so Parker need to use the squad.

This is one match where Cav should of played in front of AK47, the points were there for the taking. At the moment he's firing blanks, in fact there was nothing yesterday.
Reply }}
(13-02-2020, 06:24 PM)rebel Wrote:

This is one match where Cav should of played in front of AK47, the points were there for the taking. At the moment he's firing blanks, in fact there was nothing yesterday.

I, like a lot of other people, were fooled by the good game Kamara had for us.  Since then his appearances have been uninspiring to be kind.

Reply }}
(12-02-2020, 11:25 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: his long range passing was atrocious

He has got ZERO options. This midfield that Parker botches together week in week out gives the defenders absolutely fuck all to aim for that progresses play OR won't come back and bite them in the arse. 

KMac 2 yards in front of Hector/Ream does not count as options.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
(13-02-2020, 07:29 PM)Northern FFC Wrote:
(12-02-2020, 11:25 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: his long range passing was atrocious

He has got ZERO options. This midfield that Parker botches together week in week out gives the defenders absolutely fuck all to aim for that progresses play OR won't come back and bite them in the arse. 

KMac 2 yards in front of Hector/Ream does not count as options.

Joka always tried to pick the same team after Christmas, when possible, fans knew who the first 11 would be, before they were announced.
Reply }}
(13-02-2020, 06:24 PM)rebel Wrote:

Exactly,this was a big game to win,best team should of been put out.make hay while the sun shines.
Reply }}