So disappointing
Our big chance to prove ourselves and we fell flat,
Lots of pissing about with zero flair or penetration, BDR was anonymous, AK too then Cav came on and was useless, i thought Neeskens did more in a few mins then Cav did in the half hour he was on the pitch, I really don’t know what he has to do to get more game time, if his header would of gone in I’d of been so happy for him
Oh well Barnsley next
Reply }}
Barnsley for us. And Leeds have a tough game. Let’s finally get our act together.
Reply }}
You just to have accept at times the opposition will play well. Milllwall battered us after we scored and equalised with a goal that was probably offside, but we held up pretty well to their battering. In the second half we battered them but they defended very well.

The teams we play know we are a very good team so have to take special measures to try to beat us. This is a very tough division, but we did not lose and are still in a very good position.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
(13-02-2020, 07:55 AM)Mr B P Wrote: You just to have accept at times the opposition will play well. Milllwall battered us after we scored and equalised with a goal that was probably offside, but we held up pretty well to their battering. In the second half we battered them but they defended very well.

The teams we play know we are a very good team so have to take special measures to try to beat us. This is a very tough division, but we did not lose and are still in a very good position.

We allowed the opposition to play well, our
heads dropped, the goal was offside, you do talk
a lot of tripe.
Reply }}
Second half we should’ve kill them off.
They offered no threat,we just overplay it,
Not direct enough,I’m pissed of.
Time this team kicked some arse.
Reply }}
(13-02-2020, 08:54 AM)rebel Wrote:
(13-02-2020, 07:55 AM)Mr B P Wrote: You just to have accept at times the opposition will play well. Milllwall battered us after we scored and equalised with a goal that was probably offside,  but we held up pretty well to their battering.  In the second half we battered them but they defended very well.

The teams we play know we are a very good team so have to take special measures to try to beat us.  This is a very tough division, but we did not lose and are still in a very good position.

We allowed the opposition to play well,  our
a lot of tripe.

Our heads dropped when they equalised, that was bad, but Parker laid into them at half time and they played more like Fulham in the second half with a little bit of luck we could have won.

Football is a game of two teams one team rarely imposes itself totally on the other so you can only play as well as you are allowed to. 

In the last five games we have won 3 drawn 2, that is title winning form, do not panic when we do not hammer every team you think are inferior.  

I hope you enjoy this tripe.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
Same as at Blackburn, Barnsley, Stoke, Preston and the games I've seen live. We're boring.

Simply put I reckon Parker would petition for games to be extended to 3 days long just so the opposition finally give in to his sideways football and inability to penetrate anyone. This forward line should be running absolute riot in this league and we manage 1 goal per game, most weeks.

The formations are beyond a joke. I saw that lineup last night and depiste checking over it three times had no idea who would play where.

Whilst Onomah is no longer the weak link in the team I'm not entirely sure what he brings. He can't shoot and he can't tackle, he's just 'ok' and does little wrong...but very little to win the game.

I think we'll finish the season 7th, genuinely. We've got West Brom, Forest, Brentford, Preston and Leeds all to play and they won't all succumb to Parkers determination to get possession stats and they will pick us apart with the pissing about on the edge of the 18.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
(13-02-2020, 10:31 AM)Mr B P Wrote:
(13-02-2020, 08:54 AM)rebel Wrote:
(13-02-2020, 07:55 AM)Mr B P Wrote: You just to have accept at times the opposition will play well. Milllwall battered us after we scored and equalised with a goal that was probably offside,  but we held up pretty well to their battering.  In the second half we battered them but they defended very well.

The teams we play know we are a very good team so have to take special measures to try to beat us.  This is a very tough division, but we did not lose and are still in a very good position.

We allowed the opposition to play well,  our
a lot of tripe.

Our heads dropped when they equalised, that was bad, but Parker laid into them at half time and they played more like Fulham in the second half with a little bit of luck we could have won.

Football is a game of two teams one team rarely imposes itself totally on the other so you can only play as well as you are allowed to. 

In the last five games we have won 3 drawn 2, that is title winning form, do not panic when we do not hammer every team you think are inferior.  

I hope you enjoy this tripe.
You do talk a load of 'dross'; but it's good to see that you maintain that standard and don't let it drop.  Big Grin

(13-02-2020, 11:02 AM)Northern FFC Wrote: Same as at Blackburn, Barnsley, Stoke, Preston and the games I've seen live. We're boring.

Simply put I reckon Parker would petition for games to be extended to 3 days long just so the opposition finally give in to his sideways football and inability to penetrate anyone. This forward line should be running absolute riot in this league and we manage 1 goal per game, most weeks.

The formations are beyond a joke. I saw that lineup last night and depiste checking over it three times had no idea who would play where.

Whilst Onomah is no longer the weak link in the team I'm not entirely sure what he brings. He can't shoot and he can't tackle, he's just 'ok' and does little wrong...but very little to win the game.

I think we'll finish the season 7th, genuinely. We've got West Brom, Forest, Brentford, Preston and Leeds all to play and they won't all succumb to Parkers determination to get possession stats and they will pick us apart with the pissing about on the edge of the 18.

Even the possession stats are looking poor compared to Joka; the ball really needs to be moved quicker and we need more movement in the final third.
Reply }}
I was disappointed with our performance but happy to come away with a point given that we should have been 3-1 down at H/T.

Everyone.. bar The Baggies at the moment.... are fluctuating wildly in levels of performance.

Let's get the 3 points on Saturday..
Reply }}
(13-02-2020, 11:39 AM)Patrick Wrote: I was disappointed with our performance but happy to come away with a point given that we should have been 3-1 down at H/T.

Everyone.. bar The Baggies at the moment.... are fluctuating wildly in levels of performance.

Let's get the 3 points on Saturday..

WBA aren't anything special; but are 'galvanised'; they went on a winless run recently, but have started winning again.
Reply }}