What's with Kebano? Hit's the bar again
Everytime he comes on, he hits the bar. Our promotion season he was a key component.
Reply }}
Should have been loaned out the year we went up in my opinion. I think there's a decent player in there but how can you expect someone to keep match fit if they have barely played a competitive game for a year and a half?
Reply }}
(13-02-2020, 11:43 AM)rebel Wrote: Everytime he comes on, he hits the bar. Our promotion season he was a key component.

How could he have been a key component if all he did was keep hitting the bar?
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
Keebano did more in the 5 mins he was on the pitch then most of our attacking players did in 90,
And how about Bryan’s last pathetic attempt in our last bit attack of the game, I’ve got no idea what he was thinking
Reply }}
(13-02-2020, 05:23 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Keebano did more in the 5 mins he was on the pitch then most of our attacking players did in 90,
And how about Bryan’s last pathetic attempt in our last bit attack of the game, I’ve got no idea what he was thinking

He does have a good shot on him but that was not it.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
(13-02-2020, 04:08 PM)Mr B P Wrote:
(13-02-2020, 11:43 AM)rebel Wrote: Everytime he comes on, he hits the bar. Our promotion season he was a key component.

How could he have been a key component if all he did was keep hitting the bar?

Looks like you need clarification - he keeps hitting the bar this season, when he makes an appearance.  Big Grin

(13-02-2020, 05:23 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Keebano did more in the 5 mins he was on the pitch then most of our attacking players did in 90,

Kebano gives 100% which is what you want.
Reply }}
Was a cracking header the angle and position he was in it was an achievement to hit the bar
If that would of gone in it would of been a big moment of the season
Reply }}