NFR....Coronavirus.....The Positives....
I have been thinking about this over the past few days....

1.   Increased investment in Public Healthcare.....Worldwide...

2.   Significant cut in pollution levels...in particular China/Far East.....but globally also (air traffic)

3.   Improvements in animal husbandy/treatment.....in particular in China/Korea....ie prohibition of the consumption of 'exotic' foods....ie dogs , cats , bats etc....There is a line of thought that the initial strain of Covid-19 originated in bats...and passed into humans via eating bats in southern China.

4.  On a more human level....the ..hopeful.....adoption of a more caring society that protects its weakest members..

Please feel free to add your own points....
Reply }}
(16-03-2020, 03:09 PM)Patrick Wrote: I have been thinking about this over the past few days....

1.   Increased investment in Public Healthcare.....Worldwide...

2.   Significant cut in pollution levels...in particular China/Far East.....but globally also (air traffic)

3.   Improvements in animal husbandy/treatment.....in particular in China/Korea....ie prohibition of the consumption of 'exotic' foods....ie dogs , cats , bats etc....There is a line of thought that the initial strain of Covid-19 originated in bats...and passed into humans via eating bats in southern China.

4.  On a more human level....the ..hopeful.....adoption of a more caring society that protects its weakest members..

Please feel free to add your own points....
That is the most intelligent post ever posted on this or any football forum ever. I echo those sentiments!! 
There are countries who are busy killing their own citizens or citizens belonging to other countries need to stop;
they're are fights that need to be fought like CononVirus, there are other ones around the corner which could be more
devastating.
Reply }}
Companies finally accepting that remote working is a sensible solution. How many people drive an hour every morning, just to sit in a cubicle, and talk on a phone and look at a computer?

All of which they could have done from home without wasting time, money, and creating pollution.
Reply }}
Yep all good valid points !!!
Also maybe some fat cunts out there will lose a bit of weight...
Reply }}