China vs USA who will kill the most of their citizens?
my guess is the Yanks but they will claim that it was the Chinese that killed them.

So much for the greatest capitalist system in the world
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
looks like the American health care system will have a major reshuffle to fight this virus.
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
An old joke but nicely relevent.

An aeroplane with 5 passengers on board,

Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, the Pope, Nicola Sturgeon and a 10 year old school boy.

The plane is about to crash and there are only 4 parachutes.

Sturgeon said “I need one, I’ve got to sort out Scotland.” Takes one and jumps.

The Pope said “I need one, I’ve got to sort out the Catholic Church.” He takes one and jumps.

Trump said “I need one, I’m the smartest person in America.” Takes one and jumps.

Boris Johnson said to the ten year old “you have the last parachute. I’ve lived my life, yours is only starting.”

The 10 year old said “Don’t worry, there are 2 parachutes left.

The smartest person in America took my school bag.”
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
Why would anyone think that Boris would offer his to a child ? He’d be the first one out the door

Shit joke BP
stick to your poetry
Reply }}
Nice place China !
God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change.
Reply }}
(03-04-2020, 12:45 PM)putstreetney Wrote: Nice place China !

Nice plates as well before it was replaced with shards.

Reply }}
(03-04-2020, 03:42 PM)Mr B P Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 12:45 PM)putstreetney Wrote: Nice place China !

Nice plates as well before it was replaced with shards.

Yeah,upsetting ain't it !
God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change.
Reply }}
China & Russia has appalling records where the 'truth' is concerned, they regularly breach 'human rights' (I'm not talking about the people but the state). As soon as China started denying stuff that was a huge 'red flag'.

When they 'bury' the truth, you just know it's huge. Here the lack of truth has killed people all over the world.
Reply }}
(03-04-2020, 07:29 PM)rebel Wrote: China & Russia has appalling records where the 'truth' is concerned, they regularly breach 'human rights' (I'm not talking about the people but the state). As soon as China started denying stuff that was a huge 'red flag'.

When they 'bury' the truth, you just know it's huge. Here the lack of truth has killed people all over the world.

Trump is the biggest master of the untruth.

Reply }}
(03-04-2020, 07:39 PM)Mr B P Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 07:29 PM)rebel Wrote: China & Russia has appalling records where the 'truth' is concerned, they regularly breach 'human rights' (I'm not talking about the people but the state). As soon as China started denying stuff that was a huge 'red flag'.

Trump is the biggest master of the untruth.

Whether Trump is a liar or not..... is in reality irrelevant and more importantly inconsequential... for the simple reason that the US and 'The West' have a generally free and independent press..... and critically this press has ready and legally protected access to most governmental and political procedures / actions.

This is most definitely NOT the case in Russia and China.... where there is no meaningful 'free press' and most definitely no access to governmental policy/procedures.
Reply }}